Ready, Set, Assemble
Wondering how to assemble your event step and repeat banner plus stand order? These steps can easily be done by one person.
1. Connect the top and bottom horizontal telescoping poles. Make sure both horizontal pole sets have the same length.
2. Use the screw to connect the base to the vertical telescoping pole. Extend the vertical poles to their length then connect them together.
3. Adjust the horizontal poles to a length a little past the banner length. Connect the top horizontal poles into the pole pocket at the top of the banner.
4. Tighten the top horizontal pole to the vertical poles with a screw knob.
5. Roll the banner out before placing the horizontal poles at the bottom of the banner. Insert the horizontal pole into the bottom pole pocket.
6. Attach the bottom horizontal pole to the vertical poles with the screw knob.
7. Double check if the vertical telescope poles are securely attached.
8. Adjust the bases before standing the banner up.
Note: After standing the banner up, check if the telescope poles need to be tightened a little bit more. They should be secure, but avoid over tightening, as this will make disassembly difficult.
Print step and repeat banners today and your order can be shipped after 1 business day. Not sure how to start? Download one of our layout templates or call our print experts.
How big is a step and repeat banner?
The size you choose will depend on your event’s number of guests and the number of logos in the design.
How is the banner and/or stand shipped?
The stand and its different parts are shipped in a bag for easy storage. The banner comes in another package.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
You only need to wait 1 business day for custom step and repeat banner orders. This applies to both banner only and banner plus stand order. Note that the printing turnaround is the number of days to produce the step and repeat banners. Shipping time to your indicated address starts after the printing turnaround.